How does the DroneMask work?
Which phones are the DroneMask compatible with?
What's in the box?
Does it fit glasses?
What's the difference from VR?
Which earphones can I use?
Which drones does the DroneMask fit with?
We do not recommend using the DroneMask with drones that connect to the controller over WiFi due to the bad signal between the controller and the drone at that distance.
What is an unmanned system?
What types of unmanned systems are there?
- Commonly known as drones, UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles), UASs (Unmanned Aircraft Systems), and RPASs (Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems).
- Key Applications: Infrastructure inspection, event surveillance, and aerial cargo delivery.
- Includes Ground Vehicles, Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs), and Robotics.
- Key Applications: Inspection of construction sites, goods delivery, and mine detection and clearance.
- Encompassing Marine Vehicles, Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USVs), Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs), Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs – which are tethered to a controlling ship by a cable), Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUVs), and broader categories such as Uncrewed Marine Vehicles and Unmanned Sea Systems.